- Internist at the Integrated Unit for Alzheimer’s and related disorders (02/2012 – today).
- D In charge of the outpatient department for contagious diseases-AIDS, at the General Hospital “Laiko” (University Department of Pathologic Physiology).
Academic and Professional Data.
Graduate: Institut de Medicina – Timisoara–Romania (1984-1990), Recognition from DIKATSA : 1991,
M.D in General Practice: Medical Unit of Panariti, Corinth, 1993 – 1994,
Resident in Internal Medicine:
– General Hospital of Corinth 02/12/1994 – 07/12/1996.
- University Department of Pathologic Physiology: 05/03/1997 – 09/03/2000.
License for Practice of Specialization (Internal Medicine) from the Prefecture of Attica (6/2000)
Foreign Languages: English, Romanian.
Current Position: Internist Doctor of the N.P.H.O. (National Public Health Organization), department for contagious diseases-AIDS, at the General Hospital “Laiko” (University Department of Pathologic Physiology) 09/2000 – today.
- Athens Medical Association
- Panhellenic Medical Association
- Hellenic Association for Study and Treatment of AIDS (2002)
- Associate Member : Infectious Diseases Society of America (2002)